Govt of India presenting Merit cum Means based Scholarships for the Minority (Muslim,Christian, Sikhs,Parsi, Buddhist) UG/PG Technical/Professional Courses Students. Qualification, Scholarship Award State/UT wise &Community wise, Last Date, etc...
e-Scholarships for Minority Students is a Scheme 100% assisted by the Government of India through State Governments /Union Territories of concern Departments who are monitoring the Minority Welfare schemes in the State. 60,000 Scholarships are Awarding to Minorities of Muslims/Christian/Sikhs/ Buddhist/Parsi Communities. The main aim for this Scheme to give Financial Assistance to those who willing to Study Technical and Professional Courses in Under Graduate or Post Graduate level Students. This will help them to study with more concentration to reach their goals in the Life. Good Academic Record will help them to get Renewal their Scholarship award for every year for their Studies.E-Scholarships are distributing in all States and Union Territories depend on ratio of these Minority Community Population.
Scholarships Community wise as follows:
1. Muslims: 43,755 Scholarships will Award.
2. Christians: 7620 Scholarships will Award.
3. Sikhs: 6084 Scholarships will Award.
4. Buddhist: 2520 Scholarships will Award.
5. Parsis: 21 Scholarships will Award.
Total of 60,000 scholarships are awarding to Eligible Minority Communities.
Eligibility for e-scholarships:
Student/Applicant got Admission in a Recognized Institute for UG/PG level Technical /Professional Courses through a Admission Entrance Test or without Entrance Test are eligible.
During E-Scholarship Candidate is not eligible for any other Scholarship/Stipend for this Course study.
The Income of Family belong to Applicant Parent/Guardian must be within Rs.2,50,000 (annual) including all sources.
Student is Eligible for a State where He/She is Residing, Not the Student studying other States/UTs.
Application: In a prescribed format, Send to the Secretary of concern State /UT Govt Departments, Monitoring Minority Welfare of the Student Residing, not to the where the Student studying. Send Application through the Educational Institutes where the Student Studying.
The Eligible Courses of UG/PG level Technical and Professional as follows:
1. Engineering/ Technology Courses (B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech.) Various Departments.
2. Cement Technology.
3. Fashion Technology (Degree from NIFT).
4. Management Courses (MBA/PGDM/PGCM/Exe.PGDM/APM.
5. Pharmacy Courses.
6. Architecture&Town Planning (UG/PG Course only).
7. Hotel Management & Catering Technology ( ").
8. Applied Arts&Crafts ( UG/PG only).
9. MCA- Master of Computer Application.
10. Design (Degree from NID, Ahmadabad).
11. Medical & Paramedical Courses.
12. Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry.
13. Charted Accountancy / ICWA/ Company Secretary.
14. Law Courses - L.L.M ./L.L.B.
The Official Website consists the information of Eligible Institutions names by state/Union Territory wise mention for the Students reference. The Application process is under going now.
Last Date for Submit Filled in Application: 30-9-2012.
Full Article of E-Scholarship: