Excise Constables Model Question Paper 2012 for written Exam

AP Excise Constables recruitment notification for 2606 CP, 33% Women reservations and Model Question Papers for Candidates qualify in the PET. 
AP Excise Constables Exam Model Question Paper for 100 Marks. Now available here, This for just how the Written Exam Question Paper will be. The format for the Written Exam, will really stop the confusion in the minds of Candidates. The vacancies are reserved first with 33% Women reservation and remaining 67% for Male Candidates. The Model Question Paper will be released by the Officials of AP Prohibition and Excise Department. This Model Question Paper for the Written Examination only. The Applicants are in confusion about preparations how to study and what is the Syllabus for the Written Examination. The Andhra Pradesh State Government issued this recruitment notification after a long period of 18 years, thats why there is lot of tension in the Applicants about the Question Paper Model and Format. The Written Exam will conduct for 100 Marks. The Submit of Applications are in progress so Candidates hurry don't wait for Last Dates or Days, because there may be lot of crowed. So Applicants first Apply for the Excise Constable post then Start preparation, the Model Question Paper standard at 10th Class level only. The Age Limit and other information also published in my old Post.
Stay visiting for Model Question Paper here, it will very soon available!
Here is the Model Question Paper for Written Exam from the Website is now availabe:
http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/Documents/modalpaper.pdf

DOWNLOAD HALL TICKETS FOR WRITTEN EXAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

EXAMS NEXT Copyright © 2011