Appsc.gov.in Recruitment Notification for 29 Contract Polytechnic Lecturers in varioius Subjects, Qualification, Age, Application, Salary, Selection, Last Date.
NO.PSC-R(B) 04/2014. Dated: 18-3-2014.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission-APPSC issued a Recruitment Notification for Contract Polytechnic Lecturers in various Subjects in Govt Polytechnic Colleges. The total number of vacancies filling through this notification are 29 Lecturer Jobs of Maths, Physics, Communication Skills(English), Chemistry, Computer Science and Engineering, Garment and Fashion Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EE) and Automobile Engineering(AUE) Subjects. These 29 Posts are purely on Contract basis and likely to be permanent in due course. The 80% Polytechnic Lecturer Posts are reserved for APST Candidates and remaining 20% for Open competition category as per Arunachal Pradesh State Govt norms. The Applications are seeking from qualified Indian Nationals for this Lecturer post through prescribed Application format and submit the filled in Application before last date. The Subject/Discipline wise Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age, Selection, Application, Salary, Last Date details are given under.
LECTURERS IN GOVT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGES: 29 Vacancies-
Subject/Discipline wise Vacancies:
1. Mathematics: 6 posts
2. Physics: 6
3. Communication Skills(English): 5
4. Chemistry: 5
5. Computer Science and Engineering-CSE: 3
6. Garment and Fashion Technology-GFT: 1
7. Electrical and Electronics`Engineering-EEE: 1
8. Automobile Engineering-AUE: 2
Salary: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- per month
Type of Recruitment: Contract/Temporary basis.
Educational Qualification: 1st Master’s Degree in concern Subject as per AICTE Norms.
Age limit: 21 years to 28 years as on 24-4-2014
Selection method: Through Interview/Viva Voce Test at Itanagar.
Application Form available: Application form available at APPSC Office, Itanagar.
Application Fee: Rs. 70/- Cash pay.
Submit filled in Application with Copies of Certificate in support of Your Candidature and submit to the Address: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Office, ITANAGAR, Arunachal Pradesh State.
LAST DATE: 24-4-2014.