Bsf.nic.in Recruitment Notification for 1438 Constable (Tradesman) jobs Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Cook, Tin Smith, Water Carrier, Washer man, Barber, Sweeper, Waiter, Mali, Khoji, Qualification, Age, Application, Selection, Exam pattern, Last date.
Border Security Force-BSF issued a employment notification for appointing Constables (Tradesman) category in their force through this notification. Number of Vacancies of Constables(Tradesman) filling are 1438 of 13 Trades, the Trades are Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Tinsmith, Cook, Water Carrier, Washer man, Barber, Sweeper, Waiter, Mali, Khoji and Kahar trade posts. The Trade wise vacancies are available at below. The BSF invites Applications from all eligible and interested to work in the BSF and serve our Country can apply through Download Application which is available at official website “www.bsf.nic.in”. BSF is one of the best Military Force in the Country, whenever and wherever the problems blowout the BSF will take charge and set to peace in that place or situation. recently thousands of Pilgrims saved by the BSF Force in that natural calamity, and also at Borders also they are very high alert with their force. BSF always back bone to the Government. Trade wise posts, qualification, age, selection, How to apply, Exam pattern, Pay Scale, Last date, etc..
Name of Post: Constable-Tradesman.
Number of Vacancies: 1438 jobs
Trade wise Vacancies: Total 12 Trades
1. Constable-Cobbler-174 posts
2. Constable-Tailor: 24 jobs
3. Constable-Carpenter: 6 vacancies
4. Constable-Tinsmith: 01 post
5. Constable-Cook: 334 jobs
6. Constable-Water Carrier: 248 posts
7. Constable-Washer man: 316 positions
8. Constable-Barber: 78 jobs
9. Constable-Sweeper: 230 vacancies
10. Constable-Waiter: 8 posts
11. Constable-Mali: 03 jobs
12. Constable-Khoji: 13 positions
13. Kahar-3 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: 10th class or Matriculation or equivalent with concern Trades with 2 years experience or Minimum 1 year experience in concern Trade with Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute’s 1 year Certificate Course. OR 2 Years Diploma in Trade or same like Trade from Industrial Training Institute.
Physical Standard: Height: 167.5 cm and Chest-78-83 cm and Weight as per height.
Selection: a. Documentation(All Original Certificate verification), b. Physical Standard Test(PST), Physical Efficiency Test(PET)-5 KM running race in 24 minutes. d. Trade Test: For qualified only.
Exam Pattern/Scheme: Written Test for 100 marks
1. Objective Type question Multiple choice, OMR sheet. 100 questions give 100 marks in 2 hours time duration.
2. Question Paper contains the a. General Awareness, b. Elementary Maths knowledge, c. General Aptitude topics to test the Candidates capable and Distinguish Pattern. d. English/Hindi language knowledge will test in this pattern. The Questions in English or Hindi to test the primary knowledge. Answer can write in English or Hindi language.
How to Apply: Application format Download from www.bsf.nic.in
Whom to submit filled in Application: To the concern Officer which their applying State came under.
Last Date: 30 days from the Recruitment Notification published in Employment News.
FULL NOTIFICATION&APPLICATION DOWNLOAD: