For those youngsters who want to dedicate their life to serve the country, combined defense services exam is giving a good opportunity through this examination, can step as an officer in triforce and also can get a good stipend or salary. In the Army, Navy and Air force, in various sections, for various posts UPSC is conducting combined Defence service exam twice in a year. At this situation, notifications have been released.
Let us have a focus on examination method and preparation tips.
Vacancies on the basis of various parts:-
- Indian military Academy, Dehradun 250.
- Indian Naval Academy, 40.
- Air force Academy, Hyderabad 32.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 175.
- Officers training Academy, Chennai (women only) 12.
- Qualification: – Indian military Academy, officers Training Academy (men/women) for the entry.
- Should be passed any degree from any recognized university and other equal to that.
- Unmarried men for Indian Military Academy, Officer’s Training Academy (Men; for SSC women non-technical course, unmarried/married men, only unmarried women are eligible. Women those who have remarried after divorce are also eligible.
- For entry in the Indian Naval Academy:- Unmarried men with B.Tech/B.E qualifiers are only eligible.
Air force Academy:-
- Should be passed degree from any recognized university and also (intermediate should be conducted with the subjects Maths, Physics) or unmarried men with B.Tech/B.E qualifiers are only eligible.
- Final year students who are studying related courses are also eligible. On the time of interview they must show the passed certificate.
- For the entry in the Indian Military Academy:- should have born between January 2, 1990 – January 1, 1995.
- For the entry in the Indian Naval Academy:- should have born between January 2, 1992 – January 1, 1995.
- Officer’s Training Academy (SSC Course for men):- should have born between January 2, 1989 – January 1, 1995.
- Officer’s Training Academy (SSC women nontechnical course):- should have born between January 2, 1989 – January 1, 1995
Body Fitness:- Women/men should have their body fitness as mentioned in the notification.
Selection Method:- Through written exam, Intelligence and personality test, fitness in the medical test selection will be there.
Should be careful with negative marks: – Written examination which is conducted in objective type there will be negative marks for the wrong answers. So the answers must be given only for the questions which are known. If the answer is not known then it is better to leave that question. There will be so much loss if any answer is marked because of negative marks.
Registration Method:- Through the website www.upsconline.nic.in can be registered in online.
Examination fees:- Rs.200 should be deposited in SBI branch or state state bank of India Related Bank. SC/ST/Women fees exempted.
Examination centers in our state:- Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam. Website: – www.upsc.gov.in