Wireless is the in thing today, home internet connection becoming a common thing. Technology has improved and portable gadgets becoming easier to access. You can agree with me home Faiba was the best but wireless internet is much better. Routers are taking over the internet solution and with time might be the best for all businesses and home use.
Brovis wireless router is the center of attention today. A router offering strong WI-FI connectivity and best for home or indoor use. Gaining popularity Brovis is an easy gadget to use with all port well suited. The router works on both frequencies 2.4GHz and the 5GHz. This gives a notion of a strong router which can be used for more devices. Configuring Brovis router is easy as you don’t require professional help. Here in this article we discuss steps to set and configure the router in access mode point.
Steps to configure Brovis wireless router in access point mode.
Though effective and strong Brovis router is as simple as it appears. It modified to simplicity and works in both indoor and outdoor. Setup process is easy and doesn’t take long, let’s look at the few steps.
- First check on the power supply on both the router and mode. Unplug the router and modem from power.
- Now take the Ethernet cable and connect the brovis modem and the WAN/ or the internet port of the router.
- Check if the cables are well connected, now power the modem of the brovis followed by the brovis router (connect to power)
- After the connection the user has to connect the manually by:
- Go to your computer, connect it using the Ethernet cables to the Brovis wireless router.
- Open your web browser and enter the IP address which is 192.168.0.1 press enter.
- After this select the login button, where you’re required to key in your username and password for the router.
- When login to the system now you can change you IP address.
- Now configure the wireless SSID.
- To get this option go to the radio option located at the left side of the page.
- Check for the 2.4GHz radio settings and click on the update button.
- To change the password, select the edit tab on the same page.
- One has to reboot the computer when they change all the security setting.
- Now connect the PC or device in use to the internet. Here it will go wireless on your computer
This the simple way of configuring the Brovis router, which is simple and only takes less than five minutes. Note when the device is configuring from LAN it will operate as WAN since it’s a wireless connectivity. This makes it easier to access and use for all devices both home and offices equipment’s. Be careful on cable connection by checking all the ports. In most cases the ports are indicated using unique colors or even letters to show which cable should go through. Wrong connection might lead to damage or router not working.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply