When do I get the money and do I have to save? The common question especially for new employees. The money covers you in retirement it will benefit you and family at the retirement age. You have beneficiary as on one of the family members. The fund is compulsory for all government employees.
On historical basis the scheme was launched by the India government in the year 1952. This through the employee provident fund and miscellaneous provision act. The Jammu and the Kashmir state among all the India state exclude themselves from the scheme. It is the biggest social scheme in the world and almost all the people in organization and government are registered in the EPF scheme.
- Different schemes under the EPF act
- Employee’s provident fund scheme(EPFS)
- Employee’s pension scheme(EPS)
- Employee’s deposit linked insurance scheme(EDLI)
How do I get provident fund
If a certain situation pushes the user on can have a temporary withdraw. But has to be paid so after or maybe the first month after the loan. As the system developed the employees can move from one job to another and still get their PF fund. Before it took long to transfer the funds to new employer.
How do I check my EPF balance without UAN Number or PF number?
- First ensure the UAN number is activated by your current employer.
- Visit the EPF official website: https://epfindia.gov.in
- Go to the “our services” on the menu bar.
- Select the “option member passbook” on the same menu bar.
- The login page will appear on the screen, now enter your UAN number and the password.
- Now you have the access for all other government services.
Checking the EPF Balance Amount without the UAN number
The following are the detailed steps to know the Employee PF Balance Check without UAN / PF Number in passbook.epfindia.gov.in. Instructions are as follows….
Send an SMS to the number 7738299899 on the same box type EPFPHO UAN ENG.
The ENG abbreviation only show the type of language to use. You have many option like: Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali and many others. Example SMS EPFPHO UAN MAL.
Using a missed call
Give a missed call on 011-229014016 from the registered mobile number.
Check the EPF claim Status with the EPF number
- You have to visit the ‘Know Your Claim Status’ and tap on the ‘Click here for knowing the Claim Status’ Option.
- You have to select the state in which your PF account administrated.
- A table will appear on the screen, and you have to choose the city.
- The first two boxes of your PF account will appear, and you have to fill the rest of the boxes
- The last update claim status will show on the screen.
PF balance check using PF number
- Visit the official website: http://www.epfindia.gov.in
- The menu will open up and click on the option of “your PF balance.
- A new page will open and on the heading a member balance information will show.
- Click on the option of your state.
- Choose your EPF office.
- Pick on your code.
- Now enter your PF number your name, mobile.
- Select a box written I agree.
- Now submit the request.
How do I check the EPF status at the passbook?
- Visit the official website: https://epfindia.gov.in
- Go to menu bar and select “our service” on the same menu select “for employee’s and click service.
- Select know your claim status.
- This link will open: https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/memclaimsstatusUAN/
- Two boxes will open, enter the UAN number and the other box enter you captcha code.
- Now click on the search button.